Friday, June 8, 2018


This is the Town Hall. It looks even worse on the other side where there are boarded up and broken windows. I can't easily take pictures of the other side because there are no sidewalks. I know that they don't like to pay taxes around here but ..... really? A coat of paint and a few minimal repairs would help. This is an historic district and the building is being used. I am guessing that they are just going to let it continue to crumble and then start operating out of a strip mall near the highway or something.

2 comments:

  1. My own town hall disintegrated to being condemned. Then citizens formed a committee, back in the eighties. They restored it, and run it. The Boston Township Hall Committee. It can be done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Claudia. Will you send me a note at jnoragon@gmail.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete